Basic HACCP and GMP Training for Food Workers
Teach your food workers the fundamentals of HACCP and GMPs in the food industries.
This course introduces food workers to the basics of HACCP and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). Through this course, you will learn the principles of HACCP, GMPs, food safety, personal hygiene, food hazards, sanitation, and cross-contamination. You will also learn the importance of each of these components in helping to avoid and prevent foodborne illnesses.
The course is 90 minutes long, fun, interactive, narrated, and offers a certificate of completion along with 1.5 CEUs. Bulk pricing is available.
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – What is Food Safety?
- Chapter 3 – What is a Food Safety Risk?
- Chapter 4 – Who is at risk?
- Chapter 5 – What are GMPs and what is HACCP?
- Chapter 6 – What is contamination?
- Chapter 7 – What is cleaning and sanitation?
- Chapter 8 – What is personal hygiene?
- Final Exam
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of HACCP and GMPs in food production and processing.
- List the seven principles of HACCP and explain how they are used to prevent food safety hazards.
- Identify potential food hazards and describe ways to prevent them.
- Explain the importance of personal hygiene and sanitation in the food production and processing environment.
- Describe the potential risks of cross-contamination and how to prevent it.
- Explain the importance of controlling time/temperature abuse in the food production and processing environment.
- 1-5 users – $49
- 6-20 users – $40
- 21-50 users – $30
- 51 – 100 users – $25
- 101+ usres – $20
- Each of the 8 modules has a pool of questions related to the subject matter taught
- The module questions are optional and the results do not count toward the final grade
- There is a final exam consisting of 16 questions pulled randomly from the modules
- Each exam is unique
- Live support
- SCORM compliant
- 1-year access
- Over 200 templates and other documentation
- A certification attesting your completion of 1.50 hours of HACCP/GMP Training