Covid-19 Awareness for Food Workers course is self-directed and designed to assist you to successfully conduct a Covid-19 Hazzard assessment and implement a Covid-19 safety plan. Learn how to identify, reduce, and ultimately prevent potential sources of Covid-19 contamination in your food processing, manufacturing, packaging, supply, distribution, and RTE facility and what to do if your facility experiences an infection.
A certificate from eHACCP is issued once the course is successfully completed.
- What is Covid-19?
- Covid-19’s impact on people and the food industry
- How is Covid-19 transmitted
- Who are vulnerable to Covid-19
- How to prevent the transmission of Covid-19
- How to conduct a Covid-19 hazard assessment
- How to ensure worker safety
- Developing Your HACCP Plan
- Applying the Seven Principles of HACCP
- How to maintain a good food safety posture
- This course has an exam consisting of 12 questions, selected randomly from a pool of 36 questions.
- The passing grade is 80%
- You may take the exam as often as you like
- You will not get the same exam twice
- Live support
- Mobile / Responsive
- SCORM compliant
- 1-year access
- A certification attesting your completion of 3 hours of Covid-19 training
Duration: 3 hours