Certified HACCP Principles and GMPs for Food Processors and Manufacturers DEMO
Demonstration of Certified HACCP for Food Processors and Manufacturers course is self-directed and designed to assist you to successfully implement a food safety plan.
Demonstration of Certified HACCP Principles and GMPs for Food Processors and Manufacturers course is self-directed and designed to assist you to successfully implement a food safety plan. Learn how to identify, reduce, and ultimately prevent potential sources of contamination in your food processing, manufacturing, packaging, supply, distribution, and RTE facility. The full course will teach you GMPs, SOPs, SSOPs, PRPs and how to build a HACCP plan and maintain a HACCP food safety system it will also give you authority to create and sign HACCP documents.
- What is HACCP? – History, relevance, definitions. Food Safety Modernization Act requirements for and impacts on producers and processors
- Conditions for Pathogen Growth and Survival – Examining FAT TOM and associated CCPs
- Developing Your HACCP Plan – The team, the product, and the process.
- Accredited by the International HACCP Alliance
- Live support
- Mobile / Responsive
- SCORM compliant
- 1-year access
- Over 200 templates and other documentation
- A certification attesting your completion of 18 hours of HACCP Training